Admission Procedure

B Pharmacy Procedure

Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm Admission

   Candidate should be of Indian Nationality/ PIO/ OCI Card Holders and must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana. Also, a candidate should qualify either Local/ Non- Local status requirements. Candidates who migrated from Telangana to AP in 2014 must produce a local status certificate.

Educational Requirement

   To be eligible for B.Pharm admission in AP candidate must have passed Intermediate or are in the final year of intermediate (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics/ Biology as mandatory subjects. MPC and Bi.PC candidates are eligible for B.Pharm admissions.

Or

   Candidate should have passed or are in the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the AP/ Telangana State Board of Education and Training or any other equivalent State Board of Technical Education.

For admission to the B.Pharm course in Andhra Pradesh candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks. More information regarding B.Pharm admission procedure can be checked below:

Qualifying Marks for AP B.Pharm Admission The qualifying marks for AP B.Pharm admission for General Category candidates is 25% in the entrance test. Whereas for SC/ST candidates there is no qualifying marks as such. To be eligible for AP B.Pharm admissions these candidates must secure a non zero score in the AP EAMCET entrance test.
AP B.Pharm Ranking Procedure For the Andhra Pradesh B.Pharm, ranking procedure candidate must have a valid rank in AP EAMCET. The ranking will be done on the basis of normalised marks. In the normalised process, 75% weightage is given to entrance test (EAMCET score) and the remaining 25% is given to marks in 2nd year intermediate. This rank is considered valid for admission to the B.Pharm course in AP.